Today, digital marketing is trending among the population. Individuals are getting a better source of income through digital marketing. For this, a reliable and best website is essential for everyone to run the business. But, only creating a website is not enough! You may also have to check the performance of your website. In other words, your website should be designed perfectly to enhance the user experience.
To check the performance of your website, you should use Lighthouse. With the help of Lighthouse, you can easily analyse the performance and quality of a web page. Also, you can improve the accessibility, performance, and SEO of the website’s webpage. It is the best way to increase the rank of your website in search engines. Keep reading and continue to know more facts about Lighthouse.
Why Improve the Performance of the Website?
The best website always provides the best experience to its users. In other words, you can enhance the rank, readability, and accessibility of your website by providing the best user experience. However, there are several reasons behind it but performance is foremost. Usually, it is important to enhance a website’s performance because:
- Generally, users like to visit fast websites. Loading pages on your website negatively impact the mind of users.
- Better performance of the website helps to rank your website in search engines. You can increase the popularity and reliability of the website.
- If you want to gain more sales, traffic, and sign-ups, it is important to improve the website’s performance. That is why; individuals like to consult with the representatives of a web designing company in Noida.
Why is the Lighthouse Important?
Lighthouse was introduced by Google known as an open-source tool. Google is a reputed and most trusted company in the whole world. In comparison to other tools, Google is more reliable and perfect for the best outcomes. If you run your website according to the algorithm and latest updates of Google, you can rank the website’s rank and readability. Through Lighthouse:
- You can increase the performance of web pages (loading pages, quality of content, etc).
- You can also increase the traffic on the website.
- It becomes so easy to gain rank in the search engines on Google.
- You can enhance the readability of the website’s page and provide a better experience to the users.
- However, you can also avail of web designing services in Delhi to boost the performance of your website.
Tools of Lighthouse
Using Lighthouse, it is so easy to examine the score of the webpage. However, you can use Lighthouse through Chrome to measure a website’s performance. You may also get different types of tools that can help you to improve performance through Lighthouse like:
- FCP (First Contentful Paint): – Through this tool, you can measure the loading time for the first part of DOM content. Usually, DOM content includes non-white canvas elements, SVG elements, and images.
- TTI (Time to Interactive): – This tool describes the loading time taken by the user to interact with the full webpage. Normally, the outcome of TTI relies on FCP.
- TBT (Total Blocking Time): – It is an important tool to measure the complete time between TTI & FCP. This measurement can be done during the interaction of the website by the individuals/users.
- LCP (Largest Contentful Paint): – This type of tool is used to examine the loading time taken by the largest elements on the webpage.
- CLS (Cumulative Layout Shift): – Through this tool, you can examine the time taken for changing the layout of the page. It can be measured before the page is loaded completely.
Without better performance, it is not possible to maintain your website in digital marketing. Keep an eye on the performance of your website through the lighthouse.