IELTS Speaking Test
Now, most students are nervous about what they say. Well, this is the purpose I’m here for, so you don’t have to worry about it. Learn about the basics of the IELTS speaking test. Here are some fundamentals of IELTS speaking test you should know to perform best in your speaking part of exam.
We will also show you how to pass the speaking test of the IELTS exam and some tips to make it very easy.
Some Facts about the IELTS Speaking Test
First of all, when talking about the speaking test, you need to know that there are three parts to the speaking test. First, let’s talk about these parts.
Discuss the IELTS Speaking Test
Part 1 contains a basic introduction. You will be given 4 to 5 minutes, and with it you also need to talk about your home, school, family, work and your interests and hobbies.
Part 2 provides the topic selected using the card. You will have to talk about that topic that comes to your card. For this, you are also given a little to make some notes about it.
Then talk about a specific topic in 2 minutes.
In Part 3, the examiner asks questions about the topic selected in Part 2. Therefore, this will take a total of 4-5 minutes to complete.
Tips for IELTS Speaking Test
We will also show you how to pass the speaking test of the IELTS exam and some tips to make it very easy. You will have to talk about that topic that comes to your card. For this, you are also given a little to make some notes about it.
Now, let me give you some tips on speaking. So the hint is:
- Don’t try to memorize the answer. Please answer for yourself. Because if you give the examiner a memorized answer, this does not leave a good impression on the examiner.
- Do not use difficult words. If you don’t know what they mean and how they are pronouns, you shouldn’t use them.
- Take a break at the appropriate time. Don’t rest too much.
- Do not try to answer “yes” or “no”. The checker wants to check your English, so write down the appropriate length of the answer.
- Practice all common IELTS topics that you may be asked for the exam.
- The examiner does not understand what you are trying to say, so do not speak as flat as a monotonous sound. Instead, explain your ideas and opinions in the best possible way. Emphasize all important words.
Basic tips will help you prepare for the IELTS speaking test
Therefore, these basic tips will help you prepare for the exam in the best possible way. Keep these tips in mind while studying for the exam.
Also, if you live in Pune, you have a very nice option to go to IELTS coaching in Pune. Pune has the best institutions for IELTS coaching.
You can also contact overseas education consultants as well. An overseas education consultants can provide you with all the information you need regarding admission, migration, or some of the best universities and research institutes out there.