Do you have to deal with fever with every changing season? In fact, people with weak immunity often have to face viral and bacterial infections in the changing season. Strong immunity helps us to protect us from all kinds of viruses and infections. Therefore, people with strong immune systems do not fall prey to cough, cold and fever very quickly. If your fever bothers you frequently in the changing season, then you can do some yoga asanas regularly for this. The immune system can be improved by doing yoga asanas.
People who have good immunity, can protect themselves from many types of diseases. Yoga can be a better option to increase immunity. By doing yoga asanas regularly, you can increase your immunity in a natural way. Let us know which yoga asanas increase the immunity of your body and protect you from fever.
If your immunity is weak and you have frequent fever, then you must do Trikonasana regularly. The regular practice of Trikonasana strengthens the immune system. A triangle-like posture is formed in this asana, hence it is called Trikonasana. To avoid fever in the changing season, you should definitely practice this asana early in the morning.
How to do Trikonasana:
- To do Trikonasana, first of all, stand straight on a Yoga mat.
- Keep a distance of 3-4 feet between the right legs.
- Keep the hands next to the thighs. Extend your arms to the shoulder.
- While breathing slowly, move the right hand over the head. During this your hand should touch the ear.
- Now while exhaling, tilt your body to the left.
- Your knees should not bend while doing this yogasana.
- Keep the left hand parallel to the left foot.
- Stay in this posture for some time. Breathe in slowly and exhale.
- After that come back to normal position.
- You can repeat this cycle 3-5 times.
Benefits of Trikonasana:
- Trikonasana provides many other benefits along with increasing immunity and protecting against fever.
- With its regular practice, weight can be reduced.
- Helps in maintaining balance of the body.
- It makes the legs shapely and strong.
- This is a great yogasan for sciatica.
By the way, Tadasana is known to increase the length and stretch the body. But if it is practiced regularly, then immunity can also be increased by this. Doing Tadasana for 5 minutes daily improves your immune system, this asana is also known as Mountain Pose. This asana can be done at any time of the day. But it is more beneficial on an empty stomach. Learn the way and benefits of doing Tadasana.
Method of Tadasana:
- To do Tadasana, first of all, you should lay a Yoga mat in a clean environment.
- Now stand straight on it and keep the heels of the right legs together.
- Keep the right hands straight by the side.
- After this, interlock the right palms and try to raise it above the head.
- Breathe in, stand on the toes and pull the body upwards.
- After remaining in this posture for some time, slowly come back to normal position.
- You can easily repeat this yogasana 3-5 times.
Benefits of Tadasana:
- Tadasana is beneficial in increasing height, increasing immunity and protecting from fever as well as reducing weight.
- Its practice provides relief from the pain of nerves and muscles.
- Tadasana also provides relief in leg, back and back pain.
- It can also give you relief from the problem of sciatica.
To protect yourself from the fever that occurs in the changing season, you must do Padangusthasana daily. Its practice strengthens your immunity, this asana is also called Big Toe Page.
Method of Padangusthasana:
- To do Padangusthasana, first of all, stand straight on the Yoga mat.
- Keep your right hands straight on the spine.
- Keep a distance of 4-6 inches between your legs.
- While exhaling deeply, bend down from the body from the hips. During this, the upper part of your body should be straight.
- Now inhale and lift the torso up. Try to straighten the right hand with the elbow.
- After staying in this state for some time, come back to normal position.
Benefits of Padangusthasana:
- By doing Padangusthasana, the muscles become strong.
- Its practice strengthens the spine and neck.
- It gives relief from the problem of constipation.
If you want to keep your body healthy as well as willing to learn different types of yoga then you can learn 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
Bhujangasana is also known as cobra pose. In this, the front part of the body lifts like a hood of the cobra. With its regular practice, you can increase your immunity. Also, you can protect yourself from fever or virus. It benefits from head to toe. Bhujangasana strengthens the back muscles.
Method of Bhujangasana:
- To do Bhujangasana, first of all take it on the stomach on the Yoga mat. Keep both the paras together.
- Keep your right palms in line with the shoulders.
- Taking long deep breaths, slowly lift the front part of the body till the navel.
- During this, avoid lifting the waist jerky.
- After staying in this state for a few seconds, come to the normal state while exhaling.
- In this way one cycle of Bhujangasana is completed.
- You can do this 3-5 times easily.
Benefits of Bhujangasana:
- Bhujangasana makes your waist and back strong as well as protecting you from fever and virality in the changing season.
- With its regular practice, the problem of sciatica can be removed gradually.
- Bhujangasana is a great yogasana for diabetes, asthma and thyroid patients.
- It also helps in reducing belly fat.
If you are also troubled by the recurring fever in the changing season, then you can do these yogasana. Do it slowly in the beginning. Also, in the beginning, do them only under the supervision of a Yoga expert.